The Power Spur is a mid-mount power rake designed to couple between your loader and an attachment. It works in line with most attachments providing unlimited creativity for teams that proudly shape the earth.
Equipped with the same aggressive rotor as our RotoRake, the Power Spur is more than a power rake. The carbide tips are designed to pass closely to the AR400 ledger, providing mulching, pulverizing, and shredding performance.
This innovative design allows operators to use the Power Spur on its own, or with an attachment connected adding both material handling efficiency and depth control.
- Adjustable mount allows you to adjust the adapter to maintain proper engagement depth of the rotor
- Floating Rotor helps to prevent the rotor from binding - the rotor housing and ledger are constructed of AR400 steel
|Dimensions (WLH)||79 x 20 x 25”||91 x 20 x 25”|
|Suggested Bucket Width||78 - 84”||90 - 96”|
|Cont. PSI||3,000 MAX||3,000 MAX|
|Roto Speed||230-450 RPM||230-450 RPM|
|Hyd. GPM Range||18-30||18-30|
|Rotor Torque @ 2500 PSI||550 ft-lbs||550 ft-lbs|
|Mount Type||Std. Skidsteer||Std. Skidsteer|
For maximum flexibility the Power Spur utilizes a bolt on adapter to carry attachments. It allows you to adjust the adapter to maintain proper engagement depth of the rotor.
The Power Spur is driven by dual hydraulic motors. The floating rotor design helps to prevent the rotor from binding.
The rotor housing and ledger are constructed of AR400 steel.
*AR400 highlighted in red
Power Spur Wheel Attachment (PSWA)
- Attaches to the front of the power spur to maintain depth.
- Adds approx. 17.5” to the overall length of the Power Spur.
Foam Filled Tires
- Uses the same tire as air filled
- Weighs 39 lbs. (24 lbs. heavier than air filled)